This Christmas we have put together a glaze that is truely special. Made in collaboration with local chacutarie hero’s Obelix & Co in Fitzroy North.
Each jar is hand made with locally picked garden oranges, fennel, clove, cinnamon, star anise & ginger.
Ham Glaze recipe
Choose a ham with the skin on and pair with an Uncle’s Ham Glaze.
1. Peelback the skin(rind)gently ensuring the fatty layer stays intact.
2. Diamond score the fatty layer and decorate, juniperberry is in (you can buy them at Deli).
3. Read the Uncle’s Ham Glaze re-heating instructions and pour it over the ham.
4. Preheat ovento 200 degrees and bake. Allow approx 30min per kg of meat.
5.Centrepiece time – show it off!
6. For ulitmate effect, carve infront of the salivating Christmas audience.
USE BY 15 FEB 2022