Kefir Goat Cultured Probiotic Drink Blue Bay 1L
Goat Kefir is a cultured goat milk drink with probiotic characteristic.
A healthy alternative for people who can not tolerate cows milk products.
Kefir is a health promoting fermented dairy drink, similar to yoghurt but slightly tangier and much stronger. While yoghurt usually contains only two or three strains of bacteria, kefir contains a much wider variety of friendly micro organisms, including beneficial yeasts, some of which can break down lactose (milk sugar).
Kefir is a pro-biotic beverage made with a kefir starter culture and contains a complex and highly variable community of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts thus being an extremely healthy drink.
Constituents of kefir:
- Micro-organisms: lactic acid bacteria, easts.
- Fermentation products: carbon dioxide, ethanol (alcohol).
- Nutrients: protein from milk, polysaccharides.
- Vitamins or pro-vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin K2, folic acid, nicotinic acid.
- Contains only A2 proteins.
- Minerals: calcium, iron, iodine.
Ingredients: non-homogenised goat milk, live ABC and kefir cultures.
Product of Australia.
Net weight: 1 liter