Kefir Cow Cultured Milk Probiotic Drink Blue Bay Organic 1L
Kefir is a cultured milk drink with great probiotic charecters and refreshingly tangy fermented drink which will continue to ferment during its shelf life.
Kefir is a health promoting fermented dairy drink, similar to yoghurt but slightly tangier and much stronger. While yoghurt usually contains only two or three strains of bacteria, kefir contains a much wider variety of friendly micro organisms, including beneficial yeasts, some of which can break down lactose (milk sugar).
It is a pro-biotic beverage made with a kefir starter culture and contains a complex and highly variable community of lactic acid bacteria and yeasts thus being an extremely healthy drink.
Superior characters of Blue Bay kefir include:
- Over 12 billions CFUs per serve. A colony forming unit (CFU) is a bacteria that is capable of living and reproducing to form a group of the same bacteria.
- 10 probiotic strains.
- 10x more probiotic than most yoghurt.
Constituents of kefir:
- Micro-organisms: lactic acid bacteria, easts.
- Fermentation products: carbon dioxide, ethanol (alcohol).
- Nutrients: protein from milk, polysaccharides.
- Vitamins or pro-vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin K2, folic acid, nicotinic acid.
- Minerals: calcium, iron, iodine.
Ingredients: non-homogenised cow’s milk, live ABC and kefir cultures.
Product of Australia.
Net weight: 1 liter.