This Nugget Ham is a beautiful looking netted small ham. Popular choice for a smaller gathering, picnic or simply to have something traditional on the table. It is still suitable for glazing.
Same recipe for 30yrs, hand made using old fashioned time honoured techniques and wood smoked 6 hours. Uncle’s hams will take you back to a time before you bought products mass manufactured from personality free supermarket fridges.
100% Australian Free Range Pork.
Direct from the people that make it.
Feeds: 1-3 people
Weight: 800g to 1.2 kg
1. Peelback the skin(rind)gently ensuring the fatty layer stays intact.
2. Diamond score the fatty layer and decorate, juniperberry is in (you can buy them at Deli).
3. Read the Uncle’s Ham Glaze re-heating instructions and pour it over the ham.
4. Preheat ovento 200 degrees and bake. Allow approx 30min per kg of meat.
5.Centrepiece time – show it off!
6. For ulitmate effect, carve infront of the salivating Christmas audience.
Ingredients: Australian Free Range Pork (95%), sea salt, spices, sodium nitrite (250), mineral salts (451, 452), antioxidant (316), natural wood smoke.